15 March 2021

Sarah Everard

 I know that I have been in the newspapers after my disappearance and the finding of my body, but there is so much to accomplish in making this world a safer place for women.  I am not the first to be given this task as you know.  I will not be the last.

 There are many evil sex driven males that take advantage of our weakness for an experience of sexual gratification.  I was taken out of body, so I didn’t’ have to suffer as much as many might think.  However, the worst of it was being targeted and it was a woman who procured me for this evil man.  All this was bad enough, but yesterday many came to Clapham Common and were abused by the Met Police.  Not for demonstrating but for holding a vigil for all abused women.

 They were standing, bringing flowers for all abused women throughout the world.  We are easily abused, raped and molested just because they can.  Any reasonable man would take himself in hand or pay a women for her favors.  There is no need for the brutal attack on an innocent woman walking home alone.  The degree of justice must match his crime.  I am saved.  Remember I am being treated with unconditional love here in Spirit, but I will go where the vibrations are good and have my say for the Greater Good.

 I am pleased to talk to you and say that you are well regarded here, as you both do so much to spread God’s word and are especially loved by ‘The Master Jesus’, who leads your destinies and has a future for you yet to be realized.  You will have much love and understanding, as you both continue your work and I humbly ask that you remember mine, as you will be listened to by those who have lost their way and yet will be directed and survive.  I wish you well and give thanks that you remember me with such kindness and love.

 Monday, 15th March 2021

No comments: